CALL NOW – WE CAN HELP! (312) 909-7860
Phelcan Group specializes in sales training for automotive dealerships of all kinds. New-car stores, used-car stores, and “Buy-here Pay-here” lots. This training is for new-hires, rookies that are a year or two in, and for seasoned-vets. We come to you, your arena of business, and focus on three specific areas of training.
- Role playing (Fresh-up / Phone-up / E-up)
- Role playing (Qualifying / and Secondary)
- Role playing (Negotiation)
- Physical placement
- Language and sales-pitch
- Addressing any concerns
2) Group Course
- Discussion about the ten steps to selling cars.
1) Meet and Greet
3) Select vehicle
6) Recap and data entry
8) Turnover (T.O)
9) Paperwork and referral request
- Brainstorming (Sharing different scenarios and offering solutions)
- Seller vs. Buyer
3) Individual Evaluation
- Examining one’s level of comprehension of the ten steps.
- Pin-pointing one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Reviewing the following results:
– Number of customers
– Percentage of worked deals
– Percentage of closing ratio
– Ratio between new and used (If open-floor)
– Total profit
– Profit per deal
(After reviewing one’s results, we create goals based on strengths and weaknesses.)
These elements within the three areas of training will create a personalized understanding of the selling process for each member of your sales team. In efforts to create a sales team that becomes a natural sales force that is productive and continuously generating revenue.
- Long-term training
- Group course
- Individual evaluation
- Analyzing strengths and weaknesses.
- A quick run-down on the sales process by co-worker(s) and or superior(s), and never revisited again.
- A workshop that is jammed into a couple of days, and never discussed after.
- Live webinars, software tutorials, and or sales packets do not allow for questions to be asked.
The training program by Phelcan Group is formulated to be long-term because knowledge and practical applications can only be beneficial if continuously worked upon. Granted, the program can and will be tailored to the dealer’s specifications.